Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette is an essential eyeshadow palette featuring 14 full-pigment shades ranging from neutral to berry-red eyeshadow hues in matte and metallic finishes. Inspired by the resins and paints of Renaissance art, this professional-quality eye makeup collection features an easy-to-blend formula in a versatile color range for creating endless eyeshadow looks, from subtle to dramatic pops of color.
Tempera (Velvety beige with an ultra-matte finish)
Golden Ochre (Earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish)
Vermeer (Iridescent shell with a metallic finish)
Buon Fresco (Antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish)
Antique Bronze (Metallic sable with a satin finish)
Love Letter (Raspberry with an ultra-matte finish)
Cyprus Umber (Dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish)
Realgar (Brick with an ultra-matte finish)
Warm Taupe (Earthy grey with an ultra-matte finish)
Venetian Red (Crimson with an ultra-matte finish)
Red Ochre (Sienna with an ultra-matte finish)
Primavera (Shimmery gold dust with a metallic finish)
Burnt Orange (Deep orange with an ultra-matte finish)
Raw Sienna (Neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish)
- Contains 14 eyeshadow shades, from neutrals to pops of color
- Palette includes 1 satin, 2 metallic and 11 matte finishes
- The full-pigment formula delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging
- Use the included double-ended brush and a light hand when picking up Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette, because the formula is full pigment, a little bit goes a long way.
- The included dual-ended eye makeup brush is compact and ideal for on-the-go application. To apply eyeshadow, use the flat end of the dual-sided brush to deposit color, highlight or pack eyeshadow onto the lid.
- Use the fluffy end of the double-sided brush to diffuse and blend out shadow.
- For a more intense color payoff, pair metallic shades with a setting spray.
- Use the matte and metallic shadows as highlight shades. Use the warm matte neutral eyeshadows for contouring and defining, and the warm and cool metallic eyeshadows as accent shades.
- To create a romantic eyeshadow look, apply Buon Fresco all over the lid and smudge Love Letter onto the upper and lower lash lines.
- To create an effortless neutral eyeshadow look, blend Raw Sienna into the crease with Primavera washed on the lids.
Anastasia Beverly Hills groundbreaking Golden Ratio method creates the illusion of facial symmetry, balance and proportion, the secret to what makes us see a face as beautiful.
Loolia Closet is an online premium beauty retailer offering authentic makeup, skincare, and haircare products from the most prestigious brands worldwide, in addition to selected fashion items.